The Division of General Internal Medicine includes the following clinical services:
- Hospitalist Group - Provides high quality clinical
care and consultations for persons who are hospitalized with serious medical
- Occupational Medicine Service - Provides high quality occupational health services for employers and their employees.
- UMDCare - Provides high quality health care for
adults in a setting closely linked to hospital services.
- Community Based Clinical Services
- S.A.V.E. (Screening Access of Value to Essex Women and Men) - Provides high quality health care for women, by women.
- New Community Corporation (NCC) Extended Care Facility (Nursing Home)