The Division of Hematology and Oncology is dedicated to the state of the art diagnosis and treatment and alleviation of suffering due to cancers and blood diseases, through excellence in patient care, clinical and translational research, and education. Our physicians have both broad-based experience as well as disease-specific expertise, and work in close collaboration with pathologists, radiologists, surgical and radiation oncologists as part of disease-oriented multidisciplinary teams, to provide optimal disease management. Patients are afforded access to nationally sponsored clinical research trials. Chemotherapy is administered in a beautiful setting in our Cancer Center. Compassionate palliative care is an integral part of every patient’s care.
Hematology & Oncology Clinic:
Cancer Center B-Level
205 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07103
For Patient Appointments:
973-972-5108 or 973-972-5109
- Aetna Better Health
- Amerigroup (including Medicare product)
- Beech Street (formerly Medichoice Networks)
- Consumer Health Network
- Correctional Medical Serv. Inc.
- Coventry (formerly Comm. Care Network/First Health)
- Devon Health Services (formerly Americare)
- Fed Med Inc
- First Trenton Indemnity
- Horizon BCBS
- Horizon NJ Health
- Managed Care Inc.
- Multiplan Inc.
- NJ Manufacturers
- Oxford - Commercial products (not Medicare products)
- Preferred Providers of NJ (Qualcare PPO)
- Prime Health Services
- Qualcare Inc (HMO)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Community Plan (formerly Americhoice)
- United Healthcare - Commercial products (not Medicare products)