Our highly trained staff works to ensure our patients receive the very best in Otolaryngology. Please allow 1-2 hours for your appointment and leave time for possible delays. Rest assured that all off our patients receive the time needed for proper assessment and treatment.
To schedule an appointment, please refer to the appropriate number below. You may be self-referred, referred by other physicians or health care organizations.
Doctors Office Center Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Campus
90 Bergen, Street, Suite 8100
Newark, NJ 07103
Phone: (973) 972-2548
Fax: (973) 972-8567
A checklist for your visit.
Please try to bring with you the following documents to your appointment.
- Completed Registration Forms
- Medical records (consultation, operative reports, pathology reports)
- Radiological films (CT, MRI, X-ray, PET).
- Please bring any scans on a CD and/or reports with you
- Photo ID for yourself and anyone accompanying you (required by hospital security)
- If applicable, please bring the following:
- Letter of authorization from your insurance carrier
- Insurance card
- Any forms you were asked to bring with you
- Any questions you may have for your doctor
If you are insured under a managed care plan, before your appointment:
- Confirm that the provider you will be seeing is a participating provider in your plan and obtain any prior authorization, if required.
- Confirm that any service you will be receiving is covered under your plan and obtain any prior authorization, if required.
- Your insurance information and card (i.e., HMO, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Obtain any necessary referral authorization from your primary care physician before seeing a specialist.
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment at the time of service