Registrar: Request for Degree Certification
Requests for a degree certification letter, embossed with the official school
seal, can be made via fax, mail and in person. This verification is often requested
for employers or for licensure purposes. All requests will be processed within
two to three business days.
By Mail or Fax
Please use the form linked below or prepare a written statement and supply
the following information:
- Name as it appears on school records
- Student identification number (or social security number)
- Complete address to which the letter should be mailed
- Telephone number, postal address and email address (in case we need to contact
- Your signature (required)
Send your request to:
New Jersey Medical School
Office of the Registrar, MSB B640
185 South Orange Ave.
Newark , NJ 07101
Fax: (973) 972-6930
Please come to the Registrar's Office
Monday through Friday during regular business hours and complete the Request
for Degree Certification Form.